Bakeries, Bagels, American (New)
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1810 Victory Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10314
Phone: (718) 720-6919
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForBrunch
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
Uhh bagels the size of your head with actual good amount of cream cheese in it. Bacon Egg and Cheese double the size of anywhere else.
I don't know what people are ordering here but if you stick to breakfast staples can't go wrong. Some of the best bagels in the NJ / NYC area.
This place is absolute garbage. The guy taking my order took 15 minutes to figure out if they even sold rolls and when I bought a Snapple from here it was somehow sour. I've never had a Snapple that's gone bad before until I went to this place. I also asked for a whole wheat everything with bacon and cream cheese and when I ordered it the guy said they didn't have whole wheat everything bagels when a whole batch was sitting right in front of my face on the counter. I had to hand it to him and explain what a whole wheat everything was. Never coming to this place again.
Definitely DO NOT recommend this place. Went here on a Sunday afternoon. A few things that stood out to me:
- place is a deli with some tables (awkward)
- place was FILTHY but hey we were there already and still decided to give it a try
- waiter was nice but he took our order then disappeared
- counter girl was on her phone the entire time and did not see us trying to catch her attention
- there is a bird nest next to one of the cameras?!?!?
Food was decent. Nothing to rave about. Place needs a complete renovation/new staff to actually succeed. Sad but true.
A great place for breakfast. They have a wide assortment of delicious bagels They also serve good wraps for lunch.overall, it's a relaxed and fine restaurant to visit. I highly recommend it for your dining by pleasure.
Went for breakfast here here on a Sunday morning while we waited for objects of interest to open at 10 a.m.. we ordered off the breakfast special menu which is good from 7:30 to 10:30. This is a deli that also has boots inside and tables outside on a patio. The service is excellent and all of the specials we had were great.